Monday 16 August 2010

Life Begins at 35

* re-post from my honey's blog


I stop counting my age after my 35th birthday (when was that? *amnesia* ). So when someone asked me how old I am now, I was like... Huh?? Give me a minute! (then I start counting: this year minus my birth year) :D

It is not because I don't like getting older, but in my opinion, life begins at 35. I believe, if you want to change into a better person, it would be more difficult for you to do it if you haven't changed after you're 35 years old. On the contrary, the bad habits you have are more likely to become worst. I'm not saying that it's impossible to change when you're over 35.. But the older you get, the more difficult it becomes.

So the age of 30 should be your turning point. Do you want to change into a better person or stay that way? And 5 years of time should be long enough for the process. Of course, it takes the rest of your life to be a better person, but 5 years should be enough for the start.

You should stop thinking that you're the centre of the earth. There are other things more important than yourself. Then try to have some empathy for other's misfortunes. Last but not least, stop complaining, and start counting your blessings. That, I promise you, will transform you into the-new-you!

So, are you ready to transform now? ;)


* re-post from my honey's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment....